Conditions of Use
Covid 19 Info: At the moment worldwide delivery by postal services is quite restricted (countries whereto shipping is not possible can NOT be chosen as shipping destination)!
1. Conclusion of Contract: Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between the customer and the entrepreneur will take place when the order is dispatched or when the entrepreneur informs the customer that the order has been dispatched.
2. Price, Shipping & Handling: Prices will be charged as displayed at the time of the order excluding postage. All displayed prices include no VAT (Steuerbefreit lt. § 6 (1) Z. 27 UStG – Kleinunternehmer) The postage charges within Austria amount to: 5.- EUR (up to 2 kg), 6.- EUR (2 to 4 kg), 9.- EUR (4 to 10 kg), 14.- EUR (10 to 20 kg), 16.- EUR (20 to 30 kg). Free shipping within Austria for a minimum order value of 100.- EUR! The postage charges within the rest of the European Union amount to: 15.- EUR (up to 2 kg), 16.- EUR (2 to 4 kg), 20.- EUR (4 to 10 kg), 30.- EUR (10 to 20 kg), 40.- EUR (20 to 30 kg). The postage charges within the rest of Europe amount to: 16.- EUR (up to 2 kg), 21.- EUR (2 to 4 kg), 30.- EUR (4 to 10 kg), 50.- EUR (10 to 20 kg), 70.- EUR (20 to 30 kg). The postage charges outside Europe amount to: 25.- EUR (up to 2 kg), 32.- EUR (2 to 3 kg), 52.- EUR (3 to 5 kg), 83.- EUR (5 to 10 kg), 128.- EUR (10 to 20 kg), 198.- EUR (20 to 30 kg). All dispatches will be shipped as insured economy package via postal service, uninsured shipping and pickup service are not possible! The customer shall pay all customs duties, taxes and fees incurred!
3. Method of Payment: Payment shall be made in advance (Currency for all payment methods is exclusively Euro), after receipt of the order, bank data will submitted via e-mail, (all expenses shall be bared by the customer. For money transfers from outside the European Union an additional charge of 10.- EUR must be added to the total amount!), with all major credit cards (customer can choose whether to store credit card details for future purchases or not) or via instant bank transfer (Sofort Überweisung), which at the moment is possible in AT, BE, DE, ES, IT, NL.
4. Order Description: Clicking the button “add to cart” will put the selected item in the cart. In the cart the selection of the items can be checked and modified (tick of the “remove” button or the button “update”). After the selection of the items and a click on the button “checkout” the customer is forwarded to a registration form. New customers have to enter their name, address, e-mail and a password for future orders (already registered customers have to log in with their e-mail-address and password). There is also the possibility of ordering without signing up for an account. After this the customer has to select the method of shipping and the method of payment. Before completion of the order, all data will be displayed for review and can still be changed. With the validation of the data and the approval of the terms and conditions the order is complete. The customer will immediately receive an e-mail with the details of his order. The text of the order is stored. The customer can access all details online in the section “my account”.
5. Delivery Period: The entrepreneur will try to deliver the order of the customer as soon as possible (normally dispatch will be carried out within 1-3 workdays after receipt of payment), the customer will be informed of the dispatch via e-mail. Delay because of delivery difficulties can not be excluded. If a product is not in stock, the customer will be informed via e-mail. The customer will also be informed when he will receive the ordered goods. If the order is not accepted for other reason, the entrepreneur will inform the customer within reasonable time.
6. Retention of Title: The ordered goods remain until complete payment the sole property of the entrepreneur.
7. Right of Withdrawal: The consumer may rescind from the contract within 14 working days after receiving the goods. If the entrepreneur has failed to comply with his information obligations the period of rescission shall be 12 months. For contracts on the delivery of goods the period of rescission commences on the day of their receipt by the consumer, for contracts on the rendering of services it shall commence on the day on which the contract is entered. It shall be sufficient for the consumer to mail the statement of rescission before expiry of such period. When the consumer rescinds his contract, the consumer shall return the good received, in return the entrepreneur shall return the payments made by the consumer. The consumer shall not be entitled to rescind contracts on audio or video recordings or software, provided that the consumer has removed the seal from the delivered goods. A reduction of the fair market value of the good, because of use can be deducted from return payment. The customer has to bear the cost of the reconsignment in the context of the right of withdrawal (not prepaid reconsignments will not be accepted).
8. Warranty: The goods of the entrepreneur are exclusively used vinyl records. The entrepreneur will not warrant for a certain quality that supersedes the implied warranty. The warranty period for used goods is 1 year.
9. Set-off: The customer shall be entitled to a set-off against a claim of the entrepreneur with undisputed or unappealable legally binding claims.
10. Security: Credit card-data is transmitted via encrypted SSL-Protocol. Even by using state-of-the-art technology it cannot be guaranteed that unauthorized persons can access the data during the transmission.
11. Data Protection: Customers address- and account-data is only acquired, transmitted, processed and used to fulfil all obligations arising from the contract between the entrepreneur and the customer. All information provided by the customer will be confidential. Customers can contact the entrepreneur in order to delete all data and the complete client account .
12. Links: The entrepreneur is not responsible for the content of any third party website or material the customer can access through this site. The sole responsibility for such website or material rests with the provider of this website or material.
13. Newsletter: The newsletter is only sent to the customer after his explicit approval and can be cancelled any time (either in your account – under “e-mail notifications” – or per reply to the newsletter itself).
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: Contracts between the customer and the entrepreneur shall be governed by Austrian Law. The provisions of the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply. If the customer is no consumer as described in Paragraph 1 KSchG, the customer and the entrepreneur submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in 1030 Vienna If for any reason part of the contract or these terms and conditions is unenforceable, the validity of the remaining contract or terms and conditions shall not be affected.